CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lucy

This little blog is all about our sweet Little Lucy Loo! We are not sure of her breed but we believe she is a Maltipoo! She was born around the beginning of March as near as we can figure and she came to us on April 21, 2013! What a wonderful burst of energy, joy and insanity she has brought into our lives. Above all she has put a smile on all of our faces including her two dogger siblings and her one kitty sister.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Things I've learned from My Puppy.....

Who would think it, but you can learn many things from a little puppy!  This little cutie has changed my life in so many ways and maybe it is age, because this is not my first rodeo.  I have had a few puppies over the years but mostly we have adopted dogs who were out of the puppy stage.  Maybe it's because my life has slowed down a bit and I have more time to study her as she grows.  I don't know but I do know that she is just pure Joy and I love her for that!

Here is my list of the things that I have learned so far from Miss Lucy Loo:
  • Don't underestimate the power of a good nap
  • Enjoy your toys whenever you can and never stop playing
  • If you have food, a soft bed, somebody to love, everything will be ok
  • Romp outside when you can, even in the rain
  • Hugs and kisses are awesome
  • Baths are overrated but it sure feels good after it's over
  • Sometimes you just need a haircut
  • Being friendly is a good thing - even when it's a big ole Dalmation that scares you - just smile and keep moving
  • Even when you are feeling lousy, get up and move some
  • Whining does not always work - most of the time it doesn't
  • Running off is not all it's cracked up to be
  • Sometimes boys do have cooties
  • Sisters can be yucky but that's ok
  • You can love your brother and still tackle him
  • Your Daddy is special and be happy every time you see him
  • Help with the laundry, even it is is just helping carry stuff
  • Don't over eat cause you will surely throw up
  • Ask for a potty break before you have to go really bad
  • You are braver than you think and stronger than you know.....

I am sure I will find many more things I have missed but this is a good start.  Love my Lucy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment